Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kid story??

Well maybe not so much a story.  Just a few thoughts.  A family in Bridgeview lost their 3 year old to a back up accident.  A relative backed up the car and the child was killed.  I dont know this family at all but my heart hurts for them.  As I look at my kids, who didn't do chores today like they were told to, didn't take showers while i was gone like they were supposed to and are now complaining there is nothing to eat in our house, it honestly all brings a tear to my eye.  My children drive me to the brink as I am sure all of yours do on certain days.  What would i be without my children?  Where would my life have taken me if i didnt have children?  I am sure i would have a different career and probably a different house and car and wardrobe.  I wouldve missed so much though!!  All these highs and lows, all the craziness and laughter and tears.  I wouldn't be near the person i am today, I have learned so much from my children.  I realize how lucky I am when you hear of things like this, my children are all healthy, smart, and regardless of what they say out loud i know they love each other and mark and i.  So tonight when you put your kids to bed, yes even the teens,  give them a kiss and say a little prayer for those that have lost their children.

Mommy loves you all...jessielyn jacob kaitlyn jared kyle and kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment