Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"jessisms"

Yes its another kid story but funny this time.I love my oldest daughter Jessica dearly. Even as we have a rough patch through her teen years and highschool, she amazes me at what a good person she is.  She has a kind heart, loves her siblings, and is smart and beautiful.  There are some surprising things that come out of her mouth though for as smart as she is.  Tonight we are having a discussion about church and going or not going and tells me that i am going straight to hell.  I guess I should clarify that she did not mean it as in "go to hell" but in the biblical sense of being a sinner cuz we haven't been going to church.  I tell her she shouldnt be swearing in front of her dad.  Here is where my beautiful smart girl starts spinning her wheels just in case dad is getting mad that she swore, which he isnt.  So she throws out there something that might save her......"Hell is a Christian word!!!"  FIrst "jessism" of the night.

Ready for #2???
Mark and I are discussing the show Apprentice and the current cast.  The guy from SugarRay, Richard Hatch, the baseball guy, David Cassidy.....
Here is #2...ready??

Jess  "as in butch and the sundance kid???"
We tried to explain the Partridge Family but to no avail since she has never seen and episode...yep thats my girl....love her to pieces....even if she is a teenager!!!


For those of you who read the blog about the lame date i have recieved four emails from him and will try to sum those up tomorrow!

Have a great Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment