Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ahhhhh school days

Full time school for a family of six is a blessed thing for the mom.  I dont have to worry about everyone all day while i am at work, just for the two hours until i get home after they get home from school.  So far things are going oooohhh whats a good word for it.....atrociously???  Kristian has hidden, ripped up, or crumpled homework that last two days so he didnt have to do it.  Kyle is grounded until there is snow on the ground of course and cries about it everyday.  Jacob has hit teenage boy hormones and is ready to battle anyone over anything.  Today Jessica walked to Mark's house(my ex for some who might not know) and then realized there was no more hidden spare key.  Thats why she was supposed to call any given day before she goes to Dad's house.  Kait is doing very well besides the fact that she still says she will kick anyone's ass if they start crap with her.  I am just happy no one has said anything to her yet.  Jared is well just Jared....still doesnt want his hair cut but otherwise is pretty goofy but mellow until it comes to going Krys's house.....then forget he wont leave me alone till he gets there.
Online dating??How's that going???...let's seee what's a good word for it.......atrociously????So the one crossdresser seems like a very nice person and a bit lonely so I have continued to talk to him via email.  I know I know...but he seems lonely and I kinda feel bad for him...at least we could go shopping together.  Other wise I am at a standstill.  The guy I thought would be great is not so great.  The Nashville guy...well he lives in Nashville.  I can only hope that some darkhaired, blue eyed, six foot gentlemen walks into pub night tonight and sweeps me off my feet.  Yes I am pathetically and hopeless a dreamer and a romantic.  

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm so far we have mostly encountered Irish midgets at Pub Night. Except my neighbors son, who is over 6 foot tall and handsome, but also barely over 20 and well, my neighbors son. So that puts him off limits. I'd have to agree with the "hopeless" part as far as Pub Night is concerned.

    ReplyDelete