Monday, September 20, 2010

Going out.....

Yes I go out every now and then even with six kids.  Thank you Jessielyn for babysitting.  So Friday a girlfriend and I go out to see Red Rebel County....a great Irish rock band we go to see when we can(love the new stuff guys&its was a great show).  You can't beat guys in kilts and combat boots!  It was bit crowded at the venue but we finally managed to find seats.  Unfortunately we happened to sit by this drunk smoker.  He started out just being the annoying drunk guy.  Then he became the guy you try to not make direct eye contact with even though he is staring at you, burning holes in you, undressing you with his eyes.  This unfortunately makes me laugh.  Not just giggle but really really laugh as I am trying to stare into space and look anywhere but at him.  Its kinda like driving past a car accident.  You don't want to look but you have to and then wish you didn't.  I made direct eye contact.  So of course I have to start the whole "My eyes!!! they burn!!!!!"which just makes me laugh even more.  Apparently laughter attracts drunk people.  Maybe it was a come hither kind of laughter???I was pretty sure it was holy cow could this buy be more annoying or more drunk laughter but what do I know?  So the guys walks over and starts rubbing my side!!ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!I smack his hand away and give my best you are a loser look.  He then puts his hand on my thigh and creeps up wards.  Seriously!!!Twice!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I smack his hand away again and he has the nerve to ask why I don't like him?UMMMM cuz you a drunk smokey loser???Or wait maybe cuz you invaded my personal space?  After some yelling ans swearing the guy finally left defeated and thankfully without touching me again.  FOR REAL?? The guy smelled like a carton of cigarettes and he was so on top of us that my girlfriends shirt smelled like smoke when we left.  I know ladies I was crazy to turn down his advances.  Just like when the construction guys whistle or beep we are all nuts to ignore them!  I would honestly like to talk to someone who ever got a date out of meeting a woman by doing any of those things. 

As for the rest of my dating life, or non dating life as the case might be, I have pretty much given up hope of meeting someone decent online.  Is it worth weeding through the baldies and old guys and creepers and young guys who offer to send me pics of how excited I get them.  I am really glad you think my smile is nice but really I don't want to see your penis.  Some of the young guys seem genuine but i really don't want to date someone closer to my daughters age then my own.  So if anyone knows a semi hot semi rich guy  in his late 30's to early 40's who  likes kids send him my way.  And he really really needs to like kids!and chaos!and a busy lifestyle!and slightly overweight women! and dogs...gotta like dogs!ok and cats too!and if he can cook that would be great. That's all. That's not too much right?  I don't want to sound picky. 
OOOHHH forgot he cant be a smoker or a big drinker or a redhead...sorry drunk smokey guy at the bar I am sure you are a very nice person after you shower and sober up.

2 comments:

  1. and what was up with the midget convention? I realize, I am a bit taller than the average person, so guys seem shorter to me anyway, but seriously...I have not seen so many guys over the age of 12 and under 5 foot 5 in one place in along time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are called "little people" Hilda!

    ReplyDelete