Sunday, September 26, 2010

Someone explain it to me please

I would really like someone to explain to me what it is about me that attracts older men wearing undershirts and suspenders that hold up the pants that are tucked under their bellies, possibly missing a tooth or two, most of them balding.  Where are the average joes? Where are the guys that look like our friend's husbands?  Granted I dont have lots of friends that are divorced but half the population is divorced!!!  I am pretty sure the short balding men in undershirts have not been married.  There have to be other average looking men...or maybe above average?:)  Ok so I am a little obsessed with the dating thing....at this point I dont even want to date(ok maybe a little) but it would be nice to have someone normal looking that I would actually date show a smidge of interest in me!!!
Ok I think I got that out of my system for now.  Kids are doing well.  Kyle's bald spot is growing in nicely.  Kristian is getting his front teeth in.  Jacob is...well...Jacob...doing well in school.  Jared just had a blast on a weekend camping trip. Jess is trying to decide on how to design her high school ring. I thought the masonry symbol would be the perfect symbol for her....ya know cuz shes so into it...she thought masonry was when you kill people.  Cuz Argo would let you put that on a ring right?? Kait got her first junior high progress report and is doing excellent!!  Mark's house is coming along, the front room actually has walls now!!
All in all we are kind of back to our everyday chaos.  What would I actually do with some quiet time anyway????

No comments:

Post a Comment