Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sorry sorry sorry

I am sorry about that last post, but what is a blog if not a spot to pour out your heart?  You will all be glad to know i am out of my funk now and it only lasted that day.  Phew!! no more chic flicks for me for awhile!  I even had a great monday for a change.  Monday and I have had a long running feud with each other.  Monday thinks i should great a new week with open arms and be ready for anything.  I think i should get one more day to sleep in late and do all the things i didnt get accomplished over the weekend.  This monday I kept up at work even though i got one more job placed on my desk temporarily.  Then got jess out of a detention she didnt deserve and even had to go to the prinicpal to appeal it, "upon further investigation", imagine my most serious principal voice there, they found that jess was not responsible.  That whole story deserves its own post so i will save it for a day i feel like ranting.  Oh yeah and my friend and her family came back from Germany.  oh yeah and had a totally cool unexpected conversation with a friend.  Go figure!!  Maybe Monday was tired of fighting with me....maybe i was tired of being  a door mat for monday?  I dont know but we met somewhere in the middle and kicked ass!!!  Funny thing about having a great day...you get so pumped another great day is sure to follow and it did.....Today was another awesome day!!!  Now if i could just kick this cough goodbye all would be right with the world.  Life is a wonderful rollercoaster....the downs always lead to an uphill ride and make them seem all that much sweeter!!

For anyone following my friend's son's progress....somehow that doesnt seem like proper grammer but work with me......He is home!!! What an awesome kid!!!  I am sure they don't always feel like it but God must surely be looking after them.  Welcome home and we all hope the rest of the recovery is just as speedy and smooth!!!We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment