Saturday, August 28, 2010

Really??only me

I have kind of been seeing someone.  We have gone on four whole dates.  He is very cute, black wavy hair, brown eyes, very tan, very well built, he works construction and dj's on the side.  Apparently I can't get away from the dj thing and am destined to spend Friday and Saturday nights by myself.  Only problem is he lives in Hobart.  We are not exclusive so I have been keeping communication open with another guy from Chicago also very cute, published songwriter so we have the whole music thing in common, full time job is selling security systems. So we are chatting the other day and tells me he is flying back to Nashville.  Nashville?? How fun! Business trip or for fun I ask.  Oh yeah did he not mention he doesn't live here full time?  What??? He will be moving here full time in the fall but right now he splits his time between the two cities.  So this goes back to the human being with a penis anywhere in the state of Illinois.  Really?? Are there no men that live in Illinois that have any similar interests to me that are not currently in jail and are still breathing on their own??  Did I mention that I have been matched with two....yes 2...cross dressers???One actually wanted to dress as a woman to go out.  The other one only dressed in private and never in front of anyone.  Really?? This kind of stuff only happens to me!  I have no problem with guys going to get mani/pedi's until they start asking me advice on what color to do their toes.  Anyone who knows me knows I really sincerely try to have an open mind to people's beliefs and lifestyles, but I would like for my date to dress as a male and not have higher heels on then me. 

On a side note, I will be selling corn on the cob Saturday August 28 at the Justice Summerfest for the Boy Scouts.  The booth is open from 10-10 and I will personally be there at 10am for a few hours and then possibly later at night for a few hours depending on the help they need.  Its for a good cause and helps us run the troop for the year so please try to stop by and see us.  If by any chance you know a male person that is still breathing on his own feel free to bring him with you to introduce us!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Carole nice! I guess when you visit him you can also go see Bill at TRU (jk). Sorry about the bad luck, maybe you should sell your stories to TLC so they can make a reality show up and follow you. Maybe it will be major $$$$$$. Good luck on the corn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, she can't sell her story on TV. Nobody would believe it. =0)

    ReplyDelete