Monday, August 23, 2010

Divorce

Divorce sucks.  Period the end. NO matter who thinks who is to blame for the end, there were two people in the marriage and two people who wind up hurting.  I don't care what either one of them says, they both miss their spouse at some point and spend lonely nights thinking what they could have done differently and how it all wound up in the horrible mess that it did. 
As for me and my spouse, I am determined to remain friends with him no matter what.  We have twenty years of history together, 6 children, and have been through the best and worst times of our lives together.  He will always be my first love and probably always be my best friend even though he at times drives me absolutely insane. What best friend doesn't?
Yes that says six children, guess now is as good a time as any to get to that point.  Yes I have six kids, yes they are all from one dad, and yes they all have blonde hair and blue eyes. No none of them are twins. Yes people stare at the large white family like they are freaks. Jess is 15, tests at a sophomore in college level, hates being smart, and loves that we died her hair 10 shades darker then all the other kids.  Jacob is soon to be 14 and mellow and sarcastic and very talented at drawing. Kaitlyn is 12 and hitting the teenage years regardless of what she says she is very sweet and the most empathetic person you will ever meet.  Jared is 10 and he is going to be a rockstar.  Kyle is 8 and he wants to be a police officer when he grows up. Kristian is the epitome of the baby of the family, cute as a button, he wants to be a cop when he grows up, they are tougher then police he says.
So this is my blog...it will be about my divorce, my kids, my life, my dating life and everything else that happens.  Trust me it gets a little crazy now and then, but its mine and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment