Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Men!!!

We all know i haven't had the greatest of luck with the online dating thing, hmm go figure.  I dont think any of them would want me in their commercials.  Pretty sure most women do not want men who 1. dont read their profile....2.  actually admit oh yeah guess i shouldve read your profile.....3.  95% of the messages they get are from men completely outside their requirements regardless of the 6  billion point matching system.....

Oh well what are ya gonna do?  Seriously guys here's some words to the wise.  I specifically put that I am not interested in just a booty call, and calling it an "intimate encounter" does not change the fact that it is still a booty call!!!  So when you message me the second sentence that you say to me should not be "hey you wanna hook up this weekend?  I will blow your mind".  Frankly you already blow my mind with your stupidity and i dont dig stupid guys.  If you are outside of my age ranges also, please move on.  I dont not want to date someone who could be my dad or my children's grandfather, I am sure you are very intelligent and you are very talented(hurl) but again i would like someone that can relate to the point i am at in my life right now, not someone that went through it 15 to 20 years ago. I am also not interested in someone who is 20 something, i prefer men that are closer to my age then my oldest daughter's age.   OH and if your profile pic is a pic of you with a dead animal please just skip me.  I am sure hunting is a great sport and if you use it for food great, but i am not interested in some hunters cave with trophy heads hanging all over.  I am sure you are very proud of your abilities as a hunter but really a nice pic  without a dead animal shouldnt be that hard to do.

Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment